RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly stroll...

2 posters

Go down

A friendly stroll... Empty A friendly stroll...

Post by CrowSlayer Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Crow walks into a local bookstore and starts browsing through the wares looking for anything that may interest him. One such book that he picks up and opens to view is that which goes over the relativity of dust application. He sits there and chuckles as he flips through the pages of the book. He then proceeds to talk to himself in a soft but audible voice. "Ah this is rather refreshing, such simple things made into long algorithms. If only they could see the way I can."
CrowSlayer
CrowSlayer

Back to top Go down

A friendly stroll... Empty Re: A friendly stroll...

Post by Ace Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:00 pm

"Fan of Dust?" Perle leaned around Crow's body to get a better look at the book he'd been reading. She hadn't arrived in Vale too long ago, and she hardly knew anybody here. Unlike most of her friends, who stayed back on Patch until they officially enrolled at Beacon, Perle was anxious and arrived rather early. As such, she found that it would be a good idea to get to know some of the locals; especially ones who seemed to have an upcoming place in Beacon's classrooms. A assumption she'd made about Crow based on his seeming interest in Dust and the spear on his back. Or was it a javelin? Maybe a really long mace?
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by CrowSlayer Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Crow continued to flip through the pages of the book but he did choose to answer her question. "Yes, I suppose you could say that. I'm more advanced then most with the application of Dust." He turned to face her, one of his eyes black with a bright blue iris. "Dust is more of a plaything to me." As he says this he looks her over Seeing her nunchaku resting on her waist and the interesting color of her iris's.
CrowSlayer
CrowSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:00 am

Perle gasped at first, reacting rather poorly to the strange disfiguration of Crow's face, or rather... his eye. "I... don't mean to poke at what might be a sore wound, but..." She chuckled a bit, finally getting over the initial shock. "Uh... is that normal for you? I mean... does your eye always look like... uh.... that?" Still tripping over her words, she held up her Scroll to try and show him his reflection.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by CrowSlayer Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:17 am

"My eye is a simple product of what is in my opinion. The proper use of dust. Its all a matter of knowing what your doing." Crow closes his book and holds his hand over his eye for a second and then closes his hand and revealing a normal eye. After doing so he shows her his hand which now has a small pile of blue and black dust. "This is only something however that I have achieved. I have heard of no other with this power."
CrowSlayer
CrowSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Perle stared with a strange satisfaction at what he had done. Never before had she seen such raw manipulation of Dust before. Even in the presence of renowned Dust theorists and great Huntsmen. "Wow!" Her exclamation was drawn out, and probably a bit exaggerated. "Can you do that with any kind of Dust?" She held out a crystal of fire Dust and offered it to him, nodding expectantly with a hopeful stare.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by CrowSlayer Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:21 am

Crow chuckles in response to her question, "Yes I can however I am not here to amuse people like a street performer." He pats her hand and holds it there for a moment. "However I shall make an exception this time because your excitement amuses me." He removes his hand and the crystal is gone.
CrowSlayer
CrowSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum