RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature) Empty *Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature)

Post by Xaldalneir Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Zoe loaded another round into the firing chamber of her weapon, lining up the shot at one of the Beowolves that wasn't presently being cut to ribbons by Ace. She fired, watched with satisfaction as the high velocity round caused a small explosion at the target area, killing several Grimm and not just the target.

Last edited by Xaldalneir on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xaldalneir
Admin

https://rwbyroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

*Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature) Empty Re: *Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature)

Post by Ace Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:12 pm

As a Beowulf erupted on Ace's left, she used the force to spring herself towards the nearest monster, which happened to be an awfully angry Ursa. Kyubi delved into the place where its heart should have been, and forced the beast onto its back. Following this, Ace rolled forward once hitting the ground, and continued to cleave through the remaining Grimm. Once the final few were dismembered, Ace sheathed her blade and looked towards her partner. "These creatures of the darkness no nothing but hatred and evil. They lack the aura that we have, making them useful for nothing but the pleasure of slaughter."
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

*Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature) Empty Re: *Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature)

Post by Xaldalneir Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Zoe slipped down from her perch in a nearby tree, Storm Centurion switching from railgun to sword. She looked at Ace with a mixture of childlike infatuation and eagerness, her mouse ears perked up from underneath her hair.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:54 pm

"We should rest." Ace looked directly at Zoe, her pink eyes lighting up a bit with the use of her semblance, stirring up any emotions in the younger Faunus that may have been reserved. She drifted past Zoe and cupped the girl's cheek in her hand as she made her way to a lake, expecting Zoe to follow. Once there, she laid out her sleeping bag and began to forage a small grouping of berries. "Get comfortable. We'll be here until we hear from those who are above us. It could be a while."
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Zoe felt a fluttering in her stomach at the gaze, the feeling growing stronger when Ace cupped her cheek. After a brief moment standing still and grinning like an idiot once Ace was out of sight she dashed after her, laying out her own sleeping bag and casting the occasional long glance at Ace, hoping she didn't notice.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:06 am

Once Ace had managed to put together a decent meal--which only consisted of vegetation, as Ace was aware that Zoe didn't eat meat--she set Kyubi beside her bedroll, undid the string that held her kimono tightly bound to her, and lay on the ground, setting the berries down between their bedrolls. "You so readily hunt the Grimm, yet you hesitate to slay a man or woman." Ace wasn't asking her partner a question of any kind, nor was she trying to illicit an explanation. She was merely stating a fact. Anything to set Zoe on edge for a moment or two.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:08 am

Zoe set Storm Centurion down beside her bedroll, the blades sliding up into its stored form. She pursed her lips at the comment, her back straightening just slightly before she sighed, looking away from Ace. "Better people live to tell others what we're capable of..." She muttered.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:17 am

Ace said nothing in reply. Instead she leaned in towards Zoe, staring at her more as she lifted a berry from pile between them. "How I wish I could hold embed into myself your childish misgivings and disabuse myself of my hatred..." She pulled away slightly before fully removing her kimono string, and a large, furry tail lifted skirt of her attire slightly. The white fur whisked back and forth, leaving a small trail of cherry blossoms behind. "I do love your hair..."
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:18 am

Zoe blushed softly at the compliment, running a hand through her black hair, down along her braid. "I-It's nothing really..." She said softly, nose twitching every so often and inhaling Ace's wonderful scent.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:26 am

"The color may be a bit dull, but you keep such a fresh, shiny coat..." Ace put another berry in her mouth, looping her tongue around it skillfully. Noticing the reaction from Zoe, she whisked her tail about the air in front of Zoe, rolling over so her tail could move freely. She opened her Kimono completely now, although she was laying on her stomach so that nothing was visible.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:27 am

Zoe once again looked away from Ace, though her cheeks shifted to an even darker color of red, outlining her whiskers against her flushed flesh. She toyed with the frayed end of her braid, saying nothing in response.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:36 am

"What's the matter, Zoe? Cat got your tongue?" Ace's eyes glowed again, enticing Zoe once more, then shut slowly. Her tail still waved a stream of cherry blossoms through the air, although it was beginning to calm down now. "Or is it that you don't trust me?" A giggle escaped the fox's mouth at the last comment.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:38 am

Zoe continued to stay silent, though she cast long glances towards Ace out of the corner of her eyes. Her tongue darted out to wet her lips and she seemed to be contemplating some form of action against the other faunus.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:43 am

"Zoe, you do know what my name is among the White Fang, don't you?" Ace slightly propped herself up on her elbow, exposing a bit of what her kimono failed to hide. "Or are you just so lost in thought that you'd forgotten about me...?" There was an air of sarcastic sorrow to her tone.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:48 am

Zoe slowly leaned over to Ace, quickly planting a kiss on her lips. She held it for a moment before pulling away, eyes wide and covering her mouth with her hands, mumbling 'I'm sorry' quickly over and over again.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 am

Ace, pretending to be offended--although it was a purposely obvious ploy to pretty much anybody that wasn't Zoe--covered her expression with her sleeve. "Employing intimacy with a superior sister of the White Fang... I should think that I have taught you better than that, Zoe. Come here so that I may learn you to commit such indecency." Her use of old language, even in times of indulgence, humor, or mock anger, never seemed to fade.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:02 am

Zoe paled at the thought of whatever Ace had in store for her, but dutifully slid closer to her, kneeling before her. She bowed her head and kept her mouth covered by her hands, cheeks a blight flaming red.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:14 am

"You should know better than to get me worked up" Ace rose about halfway up now, and gripped Zoe's braid with one hand. She made it appear as though she'd become violent, but gently tugged on it to tilt Zoe's head back so that they were properly face to face. After a moment of thought, Ace pressed her lips against Zoe's
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:59 am

Zoe's eyes went wide once more, but she slowly pressed back into the kiss, eyes fluttering closed. Her arms wrapped gently around Ace's shoulders, holding her loosely.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55 pm

"They call me The Temptress of the White Fang." Ace cooed, laying back down whilst stroking Zoe's face. "It's awfully warm today...
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Zoe blushed at her words, eyes.trying to catch even a glimpse of something beneath her kimono. "A-Aren't you feeling cool with your kimono off?"

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:24 am

"Mmmmh..." Ace sighed in complacent satisfaction. "I suppose. Perhaps it's just because the fur on my tail is so thick... Oh well, how's about we take a little catnap while we wait for orders?"
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:27 am

"C-Catnap?" She asked softly, her eyes once again trailing up her form and her flush deepened somehow. She found herself moving just a hair closer to Ace, taking in her aura like a drug and feeling her body shiver.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:01 pm

"Aren't you tired, Zoe?" Her eyes gently closed and her tail fell limp. "Of course, if you're still as energetic as always, you could go look around for some useful material. Perhaps you might even find our comrades. That or you could stay here with me."
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:03 pm

"Here with you!" She suddenly blurted, only to cover her mouth once again and whimper softly. "S-Sorry..." She whispered, eyes practically glued to Ace.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next