RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: *Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature)

Post by Ace Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:37 pm

Ace giggled with a somewhat disconcerting smile and scratched behind her ear. "Good girl." She peered back at Zoe for a moment before closing her eyes again, then drifted asleep.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

*Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: *Flashback* Catnap (Private, Ace and Xald, Mature)

Post by Xaldalneir Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Zoe fidgeted and squirmed in place, far too energetic to take the nap that Ace was. Her eyes wandered to the kitsune's long, pale legs, her tongue darting out to wet her lips as she started to slowly loosen her leather armor. After a moment she slipped out of it, leaving her in more or less her underwear. She squirmed more and more, letting out soft groans.

Xaldalneir
Admin

https://rwbyroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 am

Suddenly, a strong vibration would awake Ace from her calm slumber. Her scroll, which was fastened to the back of her sash on her kimono, had alerted her of a call from an ambiguous individual. Ace winced before opening her eyes and reaching back for the device. "Hello?" She said, opening the scroll.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:27 am

Zoe said nothing, quieting her groans and continuing to fidget, her cheeks and upper body flushed a light red. Her hands wandered aimlessly, though whenever they moved anywhere dangerous she violently jerked them away.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:58 am

"Yes, of course. I understand." She spoke into the device, making sure that it was only audible to her, and not Zoe. Eventually, she hung up, and returned to her less attentive state, and closed her eyes again. "An evacuation will be here for us shortly. We'll rendezvous with them after some time."
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:00 am

Zoe pouted a bit, looking down at her state of undress. "H-How soon?" She whispered softly, her hands slipping between her legs where she immediately locked them in place.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:30 pm

"I'm sure we have some time. And they won't be showing up here; you can rest assured." Ace rolled over so that she was on her back, and only small portions of her kimono were covering her front. "And calm down a bit, Zoe. You don't need to be so anxious about your relationship with me." She said, knowingly.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Zoe stared very openly at her, bottom lip trembling. "A-Ace... What if... What if I want more?" She asked softly, twiddling her thumbs so quickly they were almost a blur. "M-More from our...relationship?"

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:51 am

Ace's stoic face turned slightly wicked and she peered at Zoe. "Hasty, hasty girl. It's only been a few months you know. And you've not even openly confessed feelings for me." Her cunning mind had set its sights on Zoe a long time ago. It just wasn't until lately that the seeds had started to grow.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:00 am

Zoe slowly stood, reaching back and unclasping her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Still, her hands came up to cover herself with, and her cheeks burned red. "A-Ace, I want... I want you to t-take me."

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:50 am

"Ermmm..." Ace gave a sideways glance to her partner. "Don't you think you're a bit young yet?" Here eyes glared off at Zoe. "I don't think I'd want to take something so precious from such an innocent child."
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:53 am

Zoe slid onto her knees, giving her her biggest puppy dog eyes. "P-Please Ace..." She whimpered softly, scooching closer to her and slowly letting her arms drop from her chest. "P-Please Ace... I want you to..."

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:57 pm

"Well..." Ace sighed. "So long as you're begging like that, I suppose that I can't help it." She allowed her kimono to fully slide off of her body; her hair now being the only thing to cover her indecency.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Zoe managed to blush even deeper, kneeling before her and looking at the ground, embarrassed and unsure of what to do. In a soft whisper, she asked. "Y-You know what to do, r-r-right?"

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:39 pm

"Are you asking for help?" Ace chuckled and tilted Zoe's head upward by her chin, then gently kissed her. "I always thought that you'd wanted to impress me, although I guess I can't blame you for something such as this."

Last edited by Ace on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Zoe pulled away from the kiss with her eyes half closed and her lips hanging open. She looked up at Ace helplessly, silently begging the elder woman to simply take charge of the situation.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Ace slowly slid her hand down Zoe's stomach, gently leaning her back towards the ground. "Perhaps I should guide you; this is your first time after all, isn't it, my sweet Zoe?" Her teeth sunk slowly into the flesh on Zoe's neck, her fox-like teeth drawing a small trace of blood.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Zoe let out a soft, whimpering gasp at the bite, eyes fluttering closed. "Y-Yes..." She whispered, voice soft and anxious. "W-Will you be gentle?" She asked softly, whimpering.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Ace thought on the request for a moment while she brought her free hand to Zoe's breasts, then whispered in the mouse's ear, "No." She forced herself on Zoe, running her tongue along her bare flesh and roughly caressing her body.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Zoe gasped and moaned at each touch, no matter where her fingers went. Her eyes had equal parts fear and excitement, dread and anticipation. She wanted it, that much was clear, but she was frightened at how Ace was to give it to her.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:00 pm

It was only a few moments that they'd been at it before Ace had to answer another call on her scroll. She spoke quietly into the device, away from Zoe, and eventually hung up. "We should get going soon." Despite this, Ace practically tackled the other Faunus and pressed her hand between the inexperienced girl's legs.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Zoe let out a loud mewl at the touch, sounding less like a mouse and more like a cat. She rolled her hips towards Ace's hand, feeling her worn, flesh colored underwear start to get wet from her touches.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Ace sunk her teeth into Zoe's neck again and began to drag her underwear down to her ankles. She yanked Zoe's hair back gently and pushed her hand inside of her, rubbing rather difficultly against her.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaldalneir Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Zoe started to writhe and whimper under her touch, her moans lost to the open forest air. Ace's name slipped from her lips at an increasing pace, and it was obvious that despite only just starting she was growing close.

Xaldalneir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:25 pm

"You're not exactly tenacious, now are you, Zoe?" Her free hand restrained one of Zoe's and Ace pressed her hips against the mouse's. She rocked back and forth violently, threatening to scrape up Zoe's back if she didn't hold on properly.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next